-->

A word to the wise

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak Turns out, the answers are; "Oh, just a few days", "Our friends will be here shortly" and "We have quite the appetite".

Wednesday 4 September 2013

... What was old, now renewed...

Ahhh, this takes me back to the old days. Happened to stumble across my old tournament list from back in 2006, just prior to the 4th Edition Codex release. This bit of InDesign work was almost lost to me, as I couldn't track down the PDF. Given the organisers of the tournament have the other copy (there were only two made), this is all I have left to remember the nights of messing about until I got this sucker right.

I even managed to track down the lad who did the Saim Hann Craftworld art on the front cover, requesting his permission to use it in this book - Thankfully he was enthusiastic about its use as I was! Yes I was very proud of it, and thankfully my workplace at the time didn't mind me using the photo quality print paper!

Sorry this isn't as good as some of the cheeky Codex scans out there :P