-->

A word to the wise

"Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers, all of which are true and terrifying to know." - Inquisitor Czevak Turns out, the answers are; "Oh, just a few days", "Our friends will be here shortly" and "We have quite the appetite".

Monday 6 January 2014

The Vincent Returns... Starseer WIP

Given i've been on my back the last two weeks with a stuffed knee (it involved Gardening... don't ask), having this WIP image of my old OOP Rogue Trader Farseer turn up in the Inbox today certainly lifted my spirits.

The theme on this one is a star/galaxy setting (for the cape), which I reckon Vincent has pulled off very nicely. Seems I spoke too soon when I thought it may be closer to the end of the month that i'd hear from the lad! :D

Without further ado;



Navin from over at PaintedFigs.com also got back to me, with the news that sample images of the Jes Goodwin Prototype Jetbikes will be on their way close to the end of this week. So very much looking forward to those. Oh and the Swooping Hawks now have a theme set, so they may be very hot on the tail. Shining Spears, Jetbikes and Swooping Hawks all coming in soon - I best get the next batch off soon it seems.

Last but not least, Elliot from CustomTerrain.net also contacted me to say more pretty pictures of the Eldar Planetscape are due end of this week or early next :) perhaps a few concept sketches of Eldar terrain (the kind GW toyed with, yet never bothered to produce) may have got the ideas flowing ;)